The registration fee includes:
Admission to all lectures, poster and discussion sessions sessions, conference program, coffee breaks, lunches and dinner on Wednesday October 10.
Please review the terms below which are intended to assure the comfort and privacy of all forum participants. Each delegate acknowledges and agrees to these terms while registering and accepts these policies as a condition of being permitted to attend this symposium.
- Name badges are required for all symposium activities.
- Smoking is not permitted in the conference centre.
- Cell phones must be turned off in the oral sessions.
- The use of any device to capture images (e.g. cameras and smart phones) or sound (e.g. tape and digital recorders) or stream, upload or rebroadcast speakers or presentations is strictly prohibited without express written consent from the organizers.
- Material presented or displayed at the 2018 CE-Forum, including but not limited to orals and posters presentations, is the intellectual property of the presenter and may not be recorded, photographed, quoted, disseminated or transmitted by summary in any form without the explicit approval of the author of the material presented. In such case, these materials must contain appropriate credits for all quotations or photographs and reference to the 2018 CE-Forum
- Consent to use of photographic images:
Registration and participation in the Forum constitute an agreement by the registrant to the CE-Forum's use and distribution of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
- Consent to receive e-information about this and future issues of the Forum via the e-mail address provided.